Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fantasy Baseball Rankings Day Two: Second Basemen Postponed

Hey everybody. I regret to inform you all that my second basemen rankings that were scheduled to be announced today has to be postponed. I am actually going to the Big East Tournament at Madison Square Garden today. And because I can't do proper research and give you readers my best analysis, I would rather postpone it until tomorrow. So, assuming that the team I am helping to cover does not advance, which will remain anonymous for now, I will release my second and third base rankings tomorrow. So tune in tomorrow for double the rankings. I'm sorry for screwing with the schedule this early in the rankings. But I will make it up to you with some great rankings. So until tomorrow everyone, stay Out of Bounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment