Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fantasy Baseball Rankings Begin Tomorrow







Starting tomorrow, I will rank players in the upcoming baseball season according to fantasy baseball points.  I have always been very successful in fantasy baseball, so you can trust me when it comes to my rankings.  I will start tomorrow with First Basemen and continuing all week with players based on the schedule listed below.  If you have any questions or issues with my rankings, please let me know, but I will do my best to ranks them properly.  Enjoy!

And here is the schedule:

March 7 - First Basemen
March 8 - Second Basemen
March 9 - Third Basemen
March 10 - Shortstop
March 11 - Catcher (On my birthday)
March 12 - Outfielder
March 13 - Starting Pitcher
March 14 - Relief Pitcher
March 15 - Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment